Wednesday, October 7, 2020

I Created An E-Book During Covid19 Lockdown! Available on Amazon!

This blog started as journal or diary of sorts to chronicle my first foray.  After a some time it became evident to me that this material may be decent enough to create a story.   So here I am years later and I've published my first e-book!  The story is somewhat timely as the plot has the characters from my RPG adventure fighting the clock to find an antidote for a planet wide pandemic.  

It was a process to be sure to get this short story published via Amazon.  I learned a ton and the next time doing this sort of project won't be so arduous as most of the ground work is now in place.

So please! Check out my book and drop just a couple of dollars on it and let me know in the comments what you think!

"In a race against the clock - Nureet must transport a precious heirloom across a dangerous stretch of arid desert. The prized possession may hold the secret to curing a planet wide pandemic."




Available here: https://www.amazon.com/Griffians-Max-Marcos-ebook/dp/B08D8K4Y9G

No comments:

Post a Comment