Saturday, April 26, 2014

On the Run but from what?

Now that I've made it to the Edge of the Empire,  the sleepless nights on the run seem almost a lost memory. I'm not sure how I feel now that running for the most part has subsided - there seems to be a void now.

I hope the other clan members made it off Ryloth. However I doubt it.  I'm certain the Regents cou ensured they're all dead.  Ever since father made it clear that it was in Ryloth's chance to be free of the Republic and join the separatists I've never felt safe.

Republic or separatist.  It was easy - everything was black and white.  Now out here on my own on the 'edge' - everything seems a shade of grey.  I'm now just one person trying to survive.  I guess I can justify some of the things i've done in the name of self preservation.

No comments:

Post a Comment